Strategising, Managing and Responding to Change
To keep pace in a constantly evolving business world, organisations often need to implement enterprise wide changes affecting their processes, products and people. Change is a fact of life in businesses today. It can be difficult, and people often resist it. But to develop an agile workplace culture, organisations should follow a systematic approach to managing major change. The aim of this intervention is to help organisations during this turbulence and make a smooth shift. Typically this intervention is carried out over months as change management is a lengthy process. Along with this a detailed diagnosis is also required to understand the organisation’s needs better.
- Clarifying roles in change management process
- Clarifying what is changing and why
- Clarifying success measures
- Creating an action plan for change
- Identifying risks and creating risk-mitigation plans
- Designing plans for communication
- Enable catalysts and leaders
- Manage resistance
- Reinforcing behaviours that are aligned to the change.
- Smoother transition
- Systematic change process and management
- Better acceptance of change
- Better sustenance of the changed processes.