Leadership development is an intervention aimed at improving the skill sets, abilities and confidence of current business leaders. . Typically a ‘one size fits all’ approach doesn’t work out very well hence, this long term intervention includes diagnosis and deploys various learning solutions over multiple sessions. 1-on-1 coaching sessions with the leaders is an approach typically used.
- Personalized leadership training and mentoring
- Identifying competencies for improvement.
- Developing an action plan for development.
- Identifying and tracking behavioural indicators for development.
- Improved productivity
- Enhances team integration through the organisation
- Better decision making
- Leads to a culture of high-performance