Effectiveness of Performance Reviews
Performance appraisals are universally unpopular - with both the managers and the employees. However, they play a crucial role in improving employee engagement and satisfaction, talent retention, and much more. Therefore, it is important to implement it in an effective manner to reap the benefits. This long term intervention includes diagnosis and deploys various learning tools and activities over multiple sessions.
- What is performance appraisals? And why is it important?
- Guidelines for effective feedback
- Benefits of performance appraisals
- Feedback frameworks
- Feedback processes and structure.
- Improved level of motivation and satisfaction
- Employees gain competency and confidence
- Better management supportive practices
- Enhanced leadership skills in managers.