Managing Virtual Teams
Working with a team in person has its advantages however, remote working teams seem disconnected or missing something. Keeping team members engaged emotionally and mentally with work is the key to get consistent performance. At the same time, a team member working solo may carry his/her own social challenges. This program aims to help manage virtual teams in an effective and efficient manner, so that deliverables are not compromised. The workshop is customized according to the client needs and is typically delivered over 2-3 days.
- Knowing essential managerial competencies in a virtual/remote scenario
- Knowing your team and their motivation triggers
- Balancing between performance and relationships
- Setting expectations right by effective conversations
- Emotional Intelligence
- Application of various online meeting platforms for creating engagement.
Who should attent?
- People manager
- Team Leaders
- Leaders/Managers with multi location team
- High self awareness
- Ability to set expectations with comfort
- Motivated and result oriented team
- Clear communication