Element78 Turns 7!
Yes! It’s been seven years.
We have had a wonderful journey, growing from strength to strength, discovering our niche and helping shape new, exciting stories for businesses and people. Our mission to partner with businesses to unfold the true potential of their talent has helped 110+ organizations across 15+ industries.
Today, we are the trusted learning partners to several of India’s fastest growing organizations. We feel a deep gratitude towards all our clients, associates and well-wishers without whom this journey would not have been possible.
Also, we are happy to launch a completely new identity that reflects our unique story-based approach, differentiators, and commitments. We would love to hear your feedback on it!
Celebrating the 7th Foundation Day of Element78
Team Element78 celebrated its 7th anniversary on this Gudi Padwa, a day which also marks the auspicious start of the new year in Maharashtra and many other parts of India. The extended team of Element78 joined us on this occasion to hear about this journey and share their stories therein too.
The year that was, had many firsts to it including new engagement formats with our clients, renewed focus on our flagship initiatives such as DOR, 4Tfy and Dial-log, and an enhanced team of consultants to provide value to our clients. As Element78 steps from the 7th year to its 8th year, we are internally geared to lead training and consulting assignments that necessitate larger bandwidth and expertise.
A BIG thank you to all our clients, consultants, team and well-wishers for reposing faith and trust in us.
- St’OWN’ership - June 5, 2019
- Element78 Celebrates its 8th Anniversary - April 8, 2019
- Dial-लोग – Open Program for Enhancing Employee Engagement in Pune - March 29, 2019
- Praj: Collaborative and Influential Workshop - March 27, 2019
- International Women’s Day Program - March 25, 2019
- Dial-लोग – Open Program for Enhancing Employee Engagement in Goa - September 5, 2018
- Element78 Turns 7! - March 19, 2018
- Gender Sensitization and POSH - March 12, 2018
- Musical empowerment! - March 5, 2018