DOR – The Stories of Change
When words like woman empowerment and woman leadership started becoming a cliche, Element78 team felt what women today need is not more power or freedom, but mindset and skillset to use the power and freedom they had towards what they cared for. More power would do no good unless women knew what they wanted to accomplish and simply took charge of it!
DOR – Discover-Own-Reachout was outcome of this close understanding of women in India which our facilitators gained after thorough research and by conducting hundreds of interventions with women from different backgrounds – managers in the glass buildings to entrepreneurs tinkering in their basement workshops.
After many successful editions of DOR, this Navratri, we requested 9 participants from the earlier DOR sessions to share what they had gained out of these sessions. Reading what our participants felt about DOR and how it helped them was pure delight. Here is an infographic which summarises all these nine testimonials in a single one!
- DOR – The Stories of Change - October 15, 2019
- Difficult Conversations : What Makes them Difficult? - September 18, 2019
- The Team Effectiveness Mantra - March 14, 2019
- 3 Must-Have Managerial Dialogues to Engage & Develop Teams - November 14, 2018
- Why Managers Need to Understand Team Diversity - October 4, 2018
- Why Managers Need to Learn the Art of Conversations - August 8, 2018
- 6 Things Managers Can Do to Drive Employee Engagement - July 30, 2018
- The Happiness of Pursuit - October 10, 2017