Strongly bonded teams, with a passion to achieve their goals
- Team dysfunction awareness
- Essentials of team bonding
- Group dynamics
- Team effectiveness techniques
Professionals in every business function as a part of multiple teams, spread across departments or projects. The ‘Beam as a Team’ program is designed to probe thinking beyond individual’s excellence and help participants to focus on overcoming their team dysfunctions to create greater impact. With innovative, hands-on tools, the program is aimed o create higher level of bonding within the team and bring out the passion towards achieving a common goal.
- Duration – 1/2 Days
- Develop team bonding
- Exercises to understand group dynamics, overcoming traits that lead to group blocking
- Practice sessions that test working together as a team to create impact and results
- Experiential or blended learning formats
- Better grasp of team dynamics
- Know and leverage on each other’s strengths
- Build/enable greater trust within the team
- Significantly better bonding geared to get better output as a team
Who should attend?
- Multi-functional Groups working as a team
- Large teams (30 to 100 people)
- Smaller target oriented teams
- Functional/Technical teams
Want to engage Element78 for your talent development?
Choose from Element78's proven learning intervention modules to deliver sharp, deep-rooted results for your talent or engage with us for a customized consulting and support to engineer strategic and cultural change in your organization.