A specialist communication skills enhancement program that empowers participants to listen, learn and improve the impact of their communication across mediums
- Communication principles
- Structured concepts supported by experiential learning
- Listening skills for better response
- Practical role plays
Great communication, especially the ability to articulate one’s thoughts, concepts and ideas, is key to a leader’s success. However, leaders hardly get the time and allowance to observe, hone and improve their communication. Express to Impress focuses on delivering a significant improvement in the communication and presentation skills of leaders, junior management participants, by providing them a structured learning environment to express, analyse and improve their communication skills.
- Duration – 2/3 Days
- Detail program, customised as per the participant’s capabilities and business context
- Communication principles, its applications in various mediums
- Understand and apply effective communication techniques
- Group learning sessions to apply techniques and practice presentations
- Imbibe effective communication principles and techniques
- Be aware of verbal and non-verbal techniques
- Delivering powerful and persuasive presentations
- Enthuse, inspire and influence your audience in various situations
- Hone one’s behavioral skills to engage better with other colleagues
- Better email communication
- Grasp the essence of coaching and its applicability
- Effective feedbacks, reporting using coaching approach
Who should attend?
- Middle Management or team members who need better communication skills
- Young team members who need to enhance their communication skills
- First-time Managers
- Team Leads
Want to engage Element78 for your talent development?
Choose from Element78's proven learning intervention modules to deliver sharp, deep-rooted results for your talent or engage with us for a customized consulting and support to engineer strategic and cultural change in your organization.