Here's your chance!
Join our team to write a new story for your career.
Element78 offers highly challenging opportunities and an equally exciting work environment.
We invite you to be a part of this experience.
Current Openings at Element78
Training Co-ordinators (3 Positions)
The job requires mapping training plans and schedules, assisting in designing and developing training programs for corporates. This role is one point of contact for corporate and in-house for planning, designing and executing the training program seamlessly.
- To adhere to the training delivery process
- Preparing training calendar for all trainers and blocking in advance
- Assisting in preparing training content and material
- Acting as a strong bridge between corporate and the facilitator with crisp communication
- Keeping the facilitator equipped with training props, material, content, presentation and making the entire set up ready proactively for each project delivery
- Following up with participants and preparing the ground for training
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the next action. Partner with external stakeholders, participants and the facilitator regarding follow up and tie loops with appropriate reporting and sharing details on each project
- Maintain updated curriculum database, training records, case studies etc.
- Preparing and maintaining MIS, Reports
- MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, clarity on basics of computers/hardware etc.
- Fluency in English spoken and written
- Should have 2-3 years of experience of working in HR/Administration/Learning & Development
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting would be an added advantage
To apply for the positions mentioned above write to us at email@example.com
Want to engage Element78 for your talent development?
Choose from Element78's proven learning intervention modules to deliver sharp, deep-rooted results for your talent or engage with us for a customized consulting and support to engineer strategic and cultural change in your organization.